Senior Fund Accountant/ Fund Analyst
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaFund Services
At Bolder, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 400 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global market place.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast growing organisation we are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant.
- Assist the team manager in managing a team of Fund accountants, supervising the production of the daily/monthly/quarterly NAV and follow up on operations.
- Provide clients with accurate and timely accounting services in line with clients’ business needs.
- Ensure that applicable accounting standards and compliance with relevant regulatory authorities are met in order to deliver the client service agreements.
- Perform internal audit of compliance, investors due diligence and KYC.
- Regular coaching and mentoring a team of Fund Accountants.
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Degree in Accounting or relevant Finance discipline
- At least 4 to 5 years accounting experience gained from banking, investment houses and accounting firms performing various roles such as bookkeeping and general accounting operations.
- An advantage if you have fund accounting experience gained from Hedge Funds and or Private Equity funds.
- Ability to train and coach a team of fund accountants
- Perform and knowledge of quality control practices for document review
- Experience accomplishing third party audit requirements for financial reporting
- Stakeholder management (clients, senior stakeholders, customers)
- Proficiency in English, Chinese and Mandarin. Both spoken and written.