Bratislava - Staré Mesto, Bratislavský kraj, SlovakiaFund Services
Are you looking for a dynamic and exciting opportunity in the financial industry? Look no further! Our fast-growing organisation is seeking a highly motivated Fund Administrator to join our team.
As a Fund Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the daily processing of investment transactions.
You will be also responsible for:
• Processing non-trade-related transactions (cash movements, etc.)
• Preparing books of account by compiling accounting records from independent sources
• Reconciling bank and broker account statements and balances
• Valuation and pricing of the investments
• Calculating income and expense accruals and fees
• Computation of management and performance fees and all other fees and expenses
• Calculating the Net Asset Value of shares
• Preparing financial statements tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations and changes in net assets
• Liaison with external auditors
• Correspondence with banks, brokers, custodians, lawyers and agents
• Disbursing fees and payment of invoices
• Publishing Net Asset Value (NAV)
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Degree in accountancy and/or finance or comparable
- Strong interest in numbers and administration
- Interest in financial markets and the investment industry
- Fluent in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Dynamic attitude and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What we offer you:
At Bolder, you will always find:
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity to make a real impact on our team and business.
- Work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life.
- Challenging development opportunities at Bolder Group and affiliated companies.
With this position, we also offer you attractive company benefits, including:
- Guaranteed 13th salary
- 2 sick days per year
- Sick leave support
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- Multisport card or cash allowance for sports and cultural activities
- Travel allowance paid monthly with your salary
- Fruits and beverages in the office daily
- Team activities and events
The minimum offer for this role is 1300€ gross/month/full-time. We aim to pay our employees fairly, therefore, your salary might be higher reflecting your experience and skill set.