Transfer Agency Team Lead
Central Area, Central Singapore, SingaporeShareholder Services
At Bolder, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalization for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organization we are looking for a Transfer Agency Team Lead.
As team leader of the Investor Services Team, you'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring high level of service to both fund managers and investors.
- Overseeing TA client service delivery such as onboarding investors, Processing subscriptions, redemptions and other investor instructions in accordance with guidelines outlined in fund offering documents.
- Maintaining up to date investor data and records in system.
- Coordinating AML/KYC of investors and ensuring investor compliance.
- Ensuring policies, procedures and controls are adhered.
To be a competitive candidate, you should possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- With extensive experience in transfer agency administration.
- Ability to multitask and a strong initiative to learn.
- Excellent team player attitude and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).