Software Developer (.NET)
RemotePhilippines, Central Luzon (Region III), Angeles CityTechnology
We are looking to hire a talented Software developer to create customized solutions for our company. As a software developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a software developer, you should have extensive knowledge of .NET, C# and proficiency with back-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues.
- Producing Code using .NET Languages (C#, VB, .NET)
- Working within an Azure first environment
- Working with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Manage the day-to-day BAU of all related software development related to your coding field.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- MOSS or WSS certification.
- Previous experience as a Software developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Good English writing, reading and verbal communication skills is a must
- Relevant work experience is a must
- There is no pre-set location for this role as long as it’s within reach of our 13 locations worldwide (United States, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Nevis, Curaçao, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Philippines).
- You must be willing to work at Central European Time Zone