Senior Transfer Agent
Senningerberg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgShareholder Services
Bolder Group is the result of the merger between AMS Financial Group and Circle Partners into one independent global organization. Having worked closely together over the last decade with stakeholders involved in both operations, the consolidation of fund, corporate services, private wealth services, and governance services has resulted in a growth strategy which offers seamless services worldwide. The combined Bolder offices result in global coverage of major financial jurisdictions. Over 250 experienced professionals in all jurisdictions and time zones offer a boutique style service approach and combine our local presence with a global reach.
Bolder Group is founded on delivering excellent and tailor-made services to its clients. We take a professional and friendly approach, building long-term relationships based on trust and reliability. Our hands-on approach to operations and management enables us to build and maintain close relationships with our clients. Our clients appreciate the direct lines of communication with staff, management and principals alike. Our independence ensures we work with only one thought in mind: the best interests of our clients.
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our growing Luxembourg operations, we are looking for a Senior Transfer Agent.
The Senior Transfer Agent is responsible for overseeing the processing of all dealing orders and corresponding reports as well as ensuring investor / client queries are addressed in a timely manner.
Balancing your day with different priorities and working closely with your colleagues you'll manage all aspects of open and closed-ended alternative investment funds.
You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-focused solutions.
Assisting the Manager, you will act as team subject matter expert in the Manager’s absence and will provide guidance and coaching to junior elements in the team.
- Receive and place new transactions received from investors (subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers) in the transfer agency system, according to procedures in place;
- Process capital calls and distributions, including communication to investors, cash tracking and follow up, liaison with AIFM, Clients, banks and investors;
- Assisting the Manager, you will act as team subject matter expert in their absence and will provide guidance and coaching to the more junior elements in the team;
- Oversee preparation and verification of redemption, dividend and distribution payment files;
- Process reconciliations, prepare and oversee AIFM, client and investor periodic reporting;
- Maintain investor register, check investor application forms, review subscription agreements, act as first line of defense for KYC. Handles internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner;
- Assist internal and external clients with ad-hoc projects and requests, e.g track auditor’s requests concerning documentation sought;
- Ensures effective understanding of specific processes and adheres strictly to relevant procedures. Prepares / updates procedures and checklists in cooperation with management;
- Ensures effective compliance and controls in own area;
- Participates in projects, testing and training when requested;
Ideal skills and competencies:
- Fluency in English will be a pre-requisite;
- Bachelors degree (Bac+3) in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar relevant field;
- 4 years+ experience of working as a Transfer Agent with exposure to open and closed ended funds;
- Sound knowledge of Alternative Investment funds (private equity, debt, venture capital, real estate funds);
- Basic understanding of Luxembourg fund legal obligations, compliance, tax and financial engineering would be an advantage;
- Ability to think independently, adapt to changes in process and procedures, prioritize so as to meet deadlines;
- Excellence in Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Superior problem solving, judgment and decision making skills;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Knowledge of the Mantra TA system would be an advantage;
- Additional language e.g. French / German / Spanish / Italian is a plus.
Working at Bolder Group means indulging yourself in our core values and becoming a part of a global group with a local personal touch. Practically this job offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary package based on your qualifications and experience;
- Environment that supports personal growth, career progression opportunities and a balanced professional / personal life;
- Flat organization that supports responsibilities and own initiatives;
- Opportunity to make a real impact for our team and business.