Senior Fund Accountant
Miami, Florida, United StatesFund Services
Bolder Group is founded on delivering excellent and tailor-made services to its clients. We take a professional and friendly approach, building long-term relationships based on trust and reliability. Our hands-on approach to operations and management enables us to build and maintain close relationships with our clients. Our clients appreciate the direct lines of communication with staff, management and principals alike. Our independence ensures we work with only one end in mind: the best interests of our clients.
Bolder Group is the result of the merger between AMS Financial Group and Circle Partners into one independent global organization. The consolidation of fund services, corporate services, private wealth services, and governance services has resulted in a growth strategy which offers seamless services worldwide. The newly combined Bolder offices provides global coverage in major financial jurisdictions. Over 250 experienced professionals located in multiple jurisdictions and time zones offer a boutique style service approach that combines local presence with a global reach.
For our growing US operations, we are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant.
Location: Orlando, FL
- Manage multiple client relationships while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of client deliverables
- Review and interpret partnership agreements, PPMs and other materials
- Maintain and control the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare and review limited partner and general partner allocations
- Prepare and review trial balances and supporting work papers
- Prepare and review fee calculations including management fees, admin fees
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Liaise with internal/external fund service providers
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor external audit process
- Implementation and proper set up of fund structures on accounting system
- Identify system enhancements and reports to improve operational efficiency and/or client service and reduce operational risk
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA a plus
- 2+ years’ related experience in hedge fund administration
- Demonstrated customer service and continuous improvement focus
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and alternative investments
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Audit/Control Minded
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and organization skills
- Knowledge of the investor accounting and reporting process for hedge funds
- Familiar with investment fund structures such as master/feeder, stand alone, fund of funds
- Experience reading and interpreting fund documents (PPM, LPA, Sub Docs, etc)
- Ability to work in growing, fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of PFS-Paxus preferred
Bolder offers a great working environment in an international, dynamic, growing organization.
We offer flexible work schedules, time off, and more to provide a healthy work/life balance.
- Competitive base salary plus excellent benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and more)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Time Off Policy (personal/vacation time)
- Sick Leave Policy
- 15 company-paid holidays in a full calendar year
- Eligible for an annual performance-based bonus program
- Exposure to many key business groups within the company, including regular interaction with senior management and opportunities for advancement