Regulatory Data Administrator (Compliance)
Angeles City, Central Luzon (Region III), PhilippinesCompliance
At Bolder, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. To manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organisation we are looking for a Regulatory Data Administrator.
- Collect, review and validate data submitted by clients for regulatory filings in BVI and Cayman (Annual Financial Return, Economic Substance Return etc.).
- Send reminder to clients in connection with the collection of these regulatory filing data and answer questions of clients about these filings
- Process this regulatory filing, so it is saved in our CRM systems and ready to be submitted in the jurisdictions where filings are due
- Assist when required with AML assessment on periodic reviews of existing Clients.
- Process AML/CDD onboarding for Clients when required.
- Provide support for AML services to Clients when required.
- Completing AML Risk Assessments on Clients when required.
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- Have strong technical skills with the ability to operate Word, Excel and Access as well as be trained on other systems that are used for data management and processing
- Professional Compliance qualification would be an advantage
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
• A competitive salary with corresponding secondary benefits.
• The possibility to develop yourself professionally within the company.
• Working in a global team that offers diverse challenges
• An excellent working environment in an international, dynamic and growing organisation.
• Seniority: Experience/ Junior Admin
• Location: Clark Pampanga – office based with flexibility to WFH based on need.
• Shift: Regular PH business hours with some flex to EU hours.
• Work days: Weekday work and weekend off
We would appreciate if applications will be received on or before March 31, 2023.