Lead of Digital Assets
RemoteHong Kong, CentralFund Services
This role is part of the Fund Service business line
At Bolder Group, we want to help our people grow and advance their career. This is why we are moving forward with opening vacancies internally before looking outside of the organization. At the moment, we have an open role for Lead of Digital Assets. We want to invite interested candidates to apply.
As the Lead of Digital Assets, you are responsible for co-creation of the overall digital asset strategy for the group reporting to the Global Head of Funds. The focus of the role is ensuing a strong and consistent approach to our Digital Asset strategy that allows our business to provide an excellent service to our clients. Your efforts will ensure process embedding into our existing organization and creating a high quality Digital Assests offering for our clients.
In this role, you would also work with senior members of business such as the Chief Commercial Officer and Global Head of Technology as an important part of the overall growth, ambition and future of the digital assets landscape.
The Digital Assets Lead is expected to;
- Work with the Global Head of Funds on the overall strategy surrounding digital assets for the group
- Lead the development of a services offering for digital asset sector
- Anticipate on industry developments to keep service offering and systems up to date
- Keep abreast of all the various global regulations that could have a positive and/or negative impact on the delivery of Digital Assets.
- Coordinate with Technology and other departments to provide the relevant resources to make project(s) a success
Strategic Priorities of this role:
- Short term: equip the fund accountants with tools, equipment, blueprints and other necessary support to enable them to deliver in full on our engagements by allocating relevant resources such as time and support from IT and business development.
- Medium to long term: develop digital asset services offering that evolves along with the industry.
- Centralize digital asset expertise: Bolder should consider building a global digital asset center of excellence with local experts in each office where crypto funds are being served. To build this virtual department the right people need to be sourced to lead this project and support from IT and project management
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- With 3-5 years of experience in working with digital assets and broad knowledge of the fund's services offering.
- Knowledge of the overall digital asset space with an appetite to learn more.
- Great interpersonal skills, as you should communicate with internal colleagues and clients on what might be considered a challenging subject
- Strong project management skills
- Able to combine strategic thinking with hands-on and can-do mentality
- Feeling with Technology and specifically data connectivity (APIs)
- This is a global role, and there is no pre-set location for this role as long as it’s within reach of our 13 locations worldwide (United States, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Nevis, Curaçao, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Philippines).