Junior Corporate Accountant
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, SenningerbergFund Services
At Bolder Group, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. To manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in today’s connecting markets.
We are convinced that, in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organisation, we are looking for a Junior Corporate Accountant.
- Responsible for all accounting matters for client companies, such as preparation of monthly/ quarterly reporting and (consolidated) annual accounts;
- Assist auditors when client accounts are required to be audited;
- Setting-up and maintenance of financial administrations;
- Maintain and develop a network of international clients;
- Building and growing a strong relationship with international clients, internal and external stakeholder, third party advisors and government bodies
- Master or Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/business economics
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant working experience;
- Knowledge on IFRS;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and;
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Hands-on and can-do mentality;