Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj, SlovakiaFund Services
Are you looking for a dynamic and exciting opportunity in the financial industry? Look no further! Our fast-growing organisation is seeking a highly motivated Fund Administrator to join our team.
As a Fund Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the daily processing of investment transactions.
You will be also responsible for:
• Processing non-trade-related transactions (cash movements, etc.)
• Preparing books of account by compiling accounting records from independent sources
• Reconciling bank and broker account statements and balances
• Valuation and pricing of the investments
• Calculating income and expense accruals and fees
• Computation of management and performance fees and all other fees and expenses
• Calculating the Net Asset Value of shares
• Preparing financial statements tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations and changes in net assets
• Liaison with external auditors
• Correspondence with banks, brokers, custodians, lawyers and agents
• Disbursing fees and payment of invoices
• Publishing Net Asset Value (NAV)
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Degree in accountancy and/or finance or comparable
- Strong interest in numbers and administration
- Interest in financial markets and the investment industry
- Fluent in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Dynamic attitude and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What we offer you:
At Bolder, you will always find:
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity to make a real impact on our team and business.
- Work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life.
- Challenging development opportunities at Bolder Group and affiliated companies.
With this position, we also offer you attractive company benefits, including:
- Guaranteed 13th salary
- 2 sick days per year
- Sick leave support
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- Multisport card or cash allowance for sports and culture activities
- Travel allowance paid monthly with your salary
- Fruits and beverages in the office daily
- Team activities and events
- Award-winning teams
The minimum offer for this role is 1300€ gross/month/full-time. We aim to pay our employees fairly, therefore, your salary might be higher reflecting your experience and skill set.
At Bolder Group, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we genuinely believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in today’s connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.