Curaçao, WillemstadFund Services
At Bolder Group, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. To manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in today’s connecting markets.
We are convinced that, in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organisation, we are looking for a Fund Accountant.
- Responsible for calculating the net asset values of investment funds by processing daily
- Accounting-related functions to ensure funds prices are accurate
- Reconciling positions and cash against reports of broker/ custodian
- Calculating management and performance fee
- Making payment instructions for the various funds and correspondences with the investment manager, shareholders, auditors, lawyers, and banks
- Calculating expense accruals and preparing (audited) financial statements
- Ensure that the Fund is compliant with the procedures, policies and controls and that the activities of the fund are in line with the prospectus
- Review the fund activity and valuations to ensure accuracy of NAV and yield calculations
- Ensure the fund books and records are reconciled and periodic reviews are completed
- Setting up new funds or changes in the fund structure like liquidations or side pockets
- The primary contact for the investment managers and other relevant parties such as Directors, Lawyers, Auditors, Banks, Brokers/ Custodians, and shareholders
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Degree in Accounting or relevant Finance discipline
- Accounting experience gained from banking, investment houses and accounting firms performing various roles such as bookkeeping and general accounting
- Stakeholder management (clients, senior stakeholders, customers)
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written)
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to make a real impact on our team and business
- Ability to work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life
- Challenging development opportunities at Bolder Group and affiliated companies