Philippines, Central Luzon (Region III), Angeles CityFund Services
At Bolder, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global market place.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organisation we are looking for a Fund Accountant.
- Responsible for calculating the net asset values of investment funds by processing daily
- Accounting related functions to ensure funds prices are accurate
- Reconciling positions and cash against reports of broker/ custodian
- Calculating management and performance fee
- Making payment instructions for the various funds and correspondences with the investment manager, shareholders, auditors, lawyers, and banks
- Calculating expense accruals and preparing (audited) financial statements
- Ensure that the Fund is compliant with the procedures, policies and controls that the activities of the fund are in line with prospectus
- Review the fund activity and valuations to ensure accuracy of NAV and yield calculations
- Ensure the fund books and records are reconciled and periodic reviews are completed
- Setting up new funds or changes in the fund structure like liquidations or side pockets
- The main contact for the investment managers and other relevant parties such as Directors, Lawyers, Auditors, Banks, Brokers/ Custodians, and shareholders
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Degree in Accounting or relevant Finance discipline
- Accounting experience gained from banking, investment houses and accounting firms performing various roles such as bookkeeping and general accounting is an advantage
- Stakeholder management (clients, senior stakeholders, customers) is a plus
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Hybrid work setup (Combination of On-site and Work From Home arrangement)
- Location: Bolder Philippines 8th floor, Tower 1, Clark City Front, MA Roxas, Clark Freeport Zone (In front of SM Clark besides Honda)
- Shift: Regular PH business hours with some flex to EU hours
- Workdays: Weekday work and weekend off
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally within the company
- Working in a global team that offers diverse challenges
- An excellent working environment in an international, dynamic and growing organisation