Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj, SlovakiaCorporate Services
Join our fast-growing organisation as a Corporate Accountant and make a real impact on our team and business. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to take on this critical role and contribute to the success of our clients and the company.
As a Corporate Accountant, you will be responsible for all accounting matters for client companies, such as the preparation of monthly/ quarterly reporting and (consolidated) annual accounts.
You will also be responsible to:
- Assist auditors when client accounts are required to be audited;
- Set up and maintain the financial administrations;
- Maintain and develop a network of international clients;
- Build and grow a strong relationship with international clients, internal and external stakeholders, third-party advisors and government bodies
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting/business economics
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of IFRS and people management experience is an advantage;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and;
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Hands-on and can-do mentality;
What we offer you:
At Bolder, you will always find:
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity to make a real impact on our team and business.
- Work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life.
- Challenging development opportunities at Bolder Group and affiliated companies.
With this position, we also offer you attractive company benefits, including:
- Guaranteed 13th salary
- 2 sick days per year
- Sick leave support
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- Multisport card or cash allowance for sports and culture activities
- Travel allowance paid monthly with your salary
- Fruits and beverages in the office daily
- Team activities and events
- Award-winning teams
The minimum offer for this role is 2000€ gross/month/full-time. We aim to pay our employees fairly, therefore, your salary might be higher reflecting your experience and skill set.
At Bolder Group, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we genuinely believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in today’s connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.