Nevis, Nevis, Saint Kitts and NevisCompliance
As a Compliance Administrator you will work closely with client acceptance and onboarding teams, providing advice, technical expertise and monitoring and will assist with regulatory filings, review of client activity, annual compliance plans, assisting with special projects and providing regulatory guidance and support to the business divisions operating in the Cayman Islands and Caribbean.
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels to ensure compliance procedures and tasks are followed and sustained
- Oversee compliance audits and monitor AML in accordance with local legislation/requirements
- Facilitating team projects and assisting with the review of clients
- Draft of compliance reports
- Provide support and guidance in respect to projects relating to AML and Compliance matter
- Hold or currently pursuing a professional qualification, ideally compliance related e.g. CAMS
- Minimum 3 years of compliance experience
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations, including AML/CFT regime
- Solid understanding of the Cayman Money Laundering Regulations & Guidance Notes and local legislation
- Proven experience engaging directly with clients
- Background in KYC/CDD
- Knowledge of NAVOne software is preferrable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we will welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.