Compliance Administrator (KYC/AML)
Angeles City, Central Luzon (Region III), PhilippinesCompliance
At Bolder, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. To manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organisation we are looking for a Compliance Administrator.
- Perform document gap analysis by reviewing available documentation
- Conduct AML assessment on periodic reviews of existing Clients.
- Process AML/CDD onboarding for Clients as required.
- Provide support for AML services to Clients.
- Completing AML Risk Assessments on Clients.
- Prepare and draft AML Policies and Procedures for Clients.
- Support operations for FATCA and CRS.
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- Professional Compliance qualification would be an advantage
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Competent in using MS Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, and Access
A competitive salary with corresponding secondary benefits.
The possibility to develop yourself professionally within the company.
Working in a global team that offers diverse challenges
An excellent working environment in an international, dynamic and growing organisation.
Seniority: Experience/ Junior Admin
Location: Clark Pampanga – office based with flexibility to WFH based on need.
Shift: Regular PH business hours with some flex to EU hours.
Work days: Weekday work and weekend off