Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, BredaCorporate Services
At Bolder Group, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. To manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in today’s connecting markets.
We are convinced that, in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organisation, we are looking for an Accountant
As an accountant, you will have a challenging but diversified role. You will be responsible for all the day-to-day administration of our clients. Due to the diversified type of clients, we are looking for someone who is hands-on and has a can-do mentality. You will work closely with other experts, so we are looking for someone who is professional and has a friendly approach.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Preparing financial reports and analysis
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Investigating and resolving account discrepancies and issues of non-compliance
- Preparing tax returns and working with tax matters
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Any duties which you may be called upon to perform from time to time as assigned within the Accounts Department
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting/business economics
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of DGAAP and IFRS
- Experience with accounting software is a plus
- Excellent English and Dutch written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Ability to train and manage staff
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Good with numbers and figures and analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to make a real impact on our team and business
- Ability to work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life
- Challenging development opportunities at Bolder Group and affiliated companies