Account Manager / Team Lead, Fund Accounting
Singapore, Central Singapore, Central AreaFund Services
At Bolder Group, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalization for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global marketplace.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. To manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in today’s connecting markets.
We are convinced that, in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast-growing organization, we are looking for an Account Manager / Team Lead, Fund Accounting.
- Business management of client accounts matters and maintain client contact and relationship
- Acquire understanding and application of relevant organizational and performance controls, operational procedures, ensure group process and control are properly implemented and compliance.
- Manage a team of Fund accountants, supervising the production of the daily/monthly/quarterly NAV and following up on operations
- Provide clients with accurate and timely accounting services in line with the client's business needs
- Ensure that applicable accounting standards and compliance with relevant regulatory authorities are met in order to deliver the client service agreements
- Perform internal audit of compliance, investors' due diligence and KYC and liaise with external auditors for audit on financial statements
- Regular coaching and mentoring of a team of Fund Accountants
Ideal experiences and competencies:
- Degree in Accounting or relevant Finance discipline
- Minimum of 6 years accounting experience gained from banking, investment houses and accounting firms performing various roles such as bookkeeping and general accounting operations
- Preferably, an experience in fund accounting for hedge and private equity funds
- Awareness of fiduciary responsibilities
- Ability to train and coach a team of fund accountants
- Working knowledge of quality control practices for document review
- Accurate, detail-oriented and service-minded
- Experience accomplishing third-party audit requirements for financial reporting
- Stakeholder management (clients, senior stakeholders, customers)
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written)
- Hybrid work setup (Combination of On-site and Work From Home arrangement)
- Location: 80 Robinson Road #19-01A Singapore
- Shift: Regular business hours
- Workdays: Weekday work and weekend off
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to make a real impact on our team and business
- Ability to work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life
- Challenging development opportunities at Bolder Group and affiliated companies